With agencies stressing the need for data-driven, evidence-based decision making, as well as data-based solutions like automation and advanced analytics, we need infrastructure that can store and compute data. We talk with IT leaders across federal agencies to see how they’re preparing their enterprise for a data-focused future.
- Ben Brown, Director, Facilities Division for Advanced Scientific Computing Research, Department of Energy
- Frank Indiviglio, CTO, NOAA
- Paul Puckett, Director, Enterprise Cloud Management Agency, U.S. Army
- Kurt Steege, CTO, ThunderCat Technology
- Moderator: Katherine MacPhail, Staff Writer/Researcher, GovCIO Media & Research